Four British pilgrims were killed and 12 others injured in Saudi Arabia when their bus collided with a fuel tanker, officials said on Sunda
Almost two decades after model Jessica Lall’s murder, her sister Sabrina Lall has “no objection’’ to the release of Siddhartha Vash
Former New York mayor and billionaire Michael Bloomberg said on Sunday he will write a $4.5 million cheque to cover this year's US financia
Tiago has overtaken Renault Kwid and Hyundai Eon and has seen its sales volume expand by 50 per cent
A Pakistani ethnic rights group drew over 8,000 people to a rally in Lahore on Sunday, despite pressure from security officials to call off
Analysts expect cuts in corporate margins in the forthcoming quarters, given the negative correlation between metal prices and operating ma
About chances of an alliance with Congress in the future, he said, "Right now our focus is on getting what is ours.
There are about 17 crore Muslims across India and of these around 10.5 crore are youth, according to latest census.
Party veteran says his key task will be defeating BJP & RSS.
Death penalty will not work as deterrent for offenders, rather it will deter victims from coming forward: activist
Yechury was unanimously re-elected the party general secretary by the new central committee of the party, its highest decision-making body
The maximum impact would be felt by companies in metal-intensive sectors such as automobiles, capital goods, and consumer durables
NEW YORK (AP) — Almost 18 months have passed since Hillary Clinton lost the presidency. She holds no position of power in government. And
The encounter took place around 150 km from police headquarters in Kaswapur jungle.
Notice issued to Health Ministry; reply sought by July 9
‘Give reason for delay’; government failed to comply with rules previously
The family of a 35-year-old woman who died after she was hit by a speeding car in 2015 has been awarded a compensation of
Event ‘Lock The Box’ lets book lovers collect books in boxes
Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Minister H.K. Patil lodged a complaint with the city cyber crime police on Sunday af
After hitting victim, the cluster bus driver dragged him for over 200 metres
The identities of the missing children have been established and efforts are on to help them reunite with their families.
‘Citizens For Clean Air’ members raise awareness among shopkeepers, shoppers
The project was envisaged to integrate footbridge of bus terminal with that inside railway station
‘Arbitrary, unconstitutional and violative of Constitution’
The two have been identified as Sourabh Kumar Maheshwari, 31, and Ashwin Gandhi, 35, both from Rajasthan.
In the new plan, Indian Railways will offer 20 per cent of the overall area redeveloped for residential purposes; the remaining 80 per cent
Taking an exception to police stations becoming mediation centres, City Police Commissioner T. Suneel Kumar warned the p
Petitioner moved HC seeking parity with Central govt staff
Cybercrime police trying to identify those who forged approval of poll officials