The post Fighting for the right to play outdoors appeared first on Children and Nature Network .
The post ELSOs summer STEAM camp connects Black and Brown youth to nature through culture appeared first on Children and Nature Network .
1. I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy. 2. It is very simple to be happy, but it is very difficult to be simple. 3. If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars. 4. You cant cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. 5. The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. 6. Always keep moving forward while doing Karma and Don't worry in vain for the fruit and done Hard work never goes in vain. 7. The small wisdom is like water in a glass: clear, transparent, pure. The great wisdom is like the water in the sea: dark, mysterious, impenetrable. 8. Service to man is also service to God. 9. It is easy to preach, but difficult to tell. 10. Those who cannot express the pain of the mind clearly, He gets more angry. NAG PANCHAMI SHUBHKAMNAYE Love: It is your smile that fills my world with pleasure... DR. APJ ABDUL KALAM
The post How are you getting your Vitamin N? appeared first on Children and Nature Network .
The post Short film Wood Hood tells a story of healing and discovery for youth during camping trips appeared first on Children and Nature Network .
1. Om Namah Shivaya! Happy Nag Panchami 2. I wish the glory of Shiva Shankar uplift your soul and banish all your troubles. Happy Nag Panchami 3. Om namha shivay, Om namha shivay- On this auspicious festival chant the name of Lord Shiva and the Lord above will remove all the obstacles of your life. Happy Nag Panchami 4. May the glory of the divine Shiva, remind us of our capabilities and help us attain success. Wishing you and your family, Happy Nag Panchami 5. May the Almighty banishes all the difficulty in your life on the occasion of Nag Panchami. 6. Discover your hidden potential and your inner self on the occasion of Nag Panchami. May Lord Shiva shows guides you in every decision of your life 7. May Lord Shiva give power and strength to everyone. Wishing you and your family Happy Nag Panchami 8. May Nag Devta bless you with prosperity and happiness! Subh Nag Panchami 9. I wish the glory of Shiva Shankar uplift your soul and banish all your troubles. Happy Nag Panchami 10. May lord Shiva give you success and smiles May all your dreams come true These are my wishes straight from heart Coming especially for you Happy Naag Panchami Love: It is your smile that fills my world with pleasure... BALGANGADHAR TILAK QOUTES CHANDRASHEKHAR AAZAD QOUTES
1. There are three types of people in the world: Those who can count and those who cant. 2. How do you measure a snake? In inchesthey dont have feet. 3.Teacher: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water? Donald: H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O. Teacher: What are you talking about? Donald: Yesterday you said it was H to O. 4. What time is it when the clock strikes 13? Time to get a new clock. 5. How does a cucumber become a pickle? It goes through a jarring experience. 6. Where would you find an elephant? The same place you lost her. 7. What do you call two birds in love? Tweethearts 8. Dad: i want you to Marry a girl of my choice Son: No! Dad: The girl is Bill Gates' daughter. ....Son: Then okay. Dad goes to Bill Gates. ....Dad: i want your daughter to Marry my Son. Bill Gates: NO! Dad: My son is the CEO World Bank. Bill Gates: Then okay. Dad goes to the president of the World Bank. Dad: Appoint my son as CEO. President: NO! Dad: He is the son-in-low of Bill Gates. President:Then okay. THIS IS BUSINESS 9. Chad: Why do magicians do so well in school? Josh: I dont know. Why? Chad: Theyre good at trick questions. 10.Stevie: Hey, Mom, I got a hundred in school today! Mom: Thats great. What in? Stevie: A 40 in Reading and a 60 in Spelling. Jokes in English Kriti Sanon has been in a relationship from Sushant to Kartik! Ranveer Singh Malik on his diet plans, fitness regime and more
1. Dream, Dream, Dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam 2. Be active! Take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in. If you do not, you are surrendering your fate to others. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam 3. If four things are followed having a great aim, acquiring knowledge, hard work, and perseverance then anything can be achieved. 4. You have to have a goal but you have to have strategies to achieve it as fast as possible. 5. If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means First Attempt In Learning. End is not the end; in fact E.N.D. means Effort Never Dies. If you get No as an answer, remember N.O. means Next Opportunity. So Lets be positive. 6. The bird is powered by its own life and by its motivation. 7. The reality of your own nature should determine your speed. If you become restless, speed up. If you become tense and high-strung, slow down. 8. We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us. 9. Dont fear for facing failure in the first attempt, because even the successful Maths starts with Zero only. 10. When troubles come, try to understand the relevance of your sufferings. KARGIL VIJAY DIWAS QOUTES CHANDRASHEKHAR AAZAD QOUTES BALGANGADHAR TILAK QOUTES
1. Kargil Vijay Diwas, a day to remember the valiant efforts and sacrifices of the Indian Armed Forces. 2. I regret I have but one life to give for my country. 3. There is no name on the back of a real heros jersey. They proudly display their countrys flag. 4. I won't die in an accident or die of any disease. I will go down in glory. 5. If death strikes before I prove my blood, I swear I'll kill death 6. Either I will come back after hoisting the Tricolour, or I will come back wrapped in it but I will be back for sure 7. Soldier is not just a person, One is our Pride, Army is our glory, Honour we earned..... - 8. The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him. 9. A soldier never dies. His blood makes the grass green for his children. 10. Freedom in mind. Faith in words. Pride in our heart. Memories of our souls. CHANDRASHEKHAR AAZAD QOUTES BALGANGADHAR TILAK QOUTES Jokes in English
The post Webinar Recording: Vitamin N: A Conversation with Richard Louv appeared first on Children and Nature Network .
The post Birdwatcher Mya-Rose Craig: The nature sector is decades behind in terms of diversity appeared first on Children and Nature Network .
The post The great (surprisingly expensive) outdoors appeared first on Children and Nature Network .
The post Outdoor gear libraries aim to break the barriers of camping for the underprivileged appeared first on Children and Nature Network .
The post Facilitatingnature-based early childhood education with online degrees appeared first on Children and Nature Network .
1. Swaraj is my birthright, and I shall have it 2. Freedom is my birthright. I must have it. 3. Poverty in India is due entirely to this rule. 4. It may be providence's will that the cause I represent may prosper more by my suffering than by my remaining free. 5. The compilation of hymns into Sanhitas also appears to be a work of the early part of this period. 6. After all, our Killers are our ...Brothers!!?? 7. If God is put up with untouchability, I will not call him God. 8. Our nation is like a tree of which the original trunk is swaraj a and the branches are swadeshi and boycott. 9. Life is all about a card game. Choosing the right cards is not in our hands. But playing well with the cards in hand determines our success. 10. To be successful, you need family and friends but, to be very successful, you need enemies English Shayari Jokes in English Quotes: Top 10 Guru Purnima wishes
1- Relationships are like glass. Sometimes its better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. 2- Its amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces. 3- Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart. 4- Tears are words that need to be written. 5- Ill love you even when I cant Ill love you even when I shouldnt 6- Sometimes you dont realize how much you care for someone until they stop caring for you. 7- Hearts are not had as a gift, But hearts are earned 8- So its true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love. 9- You are supposed to dry my tears, not cause them. 10- Dont cry when the sun is gone, because the tears wont let you see the stars. Jokes in English Quotes: Top 10 Guru Purnima wishes Happy Birthday Wishes
1- Knock! Knock! Whos there? Control Freak. Con OK, now you say, Control Freak who? 2- Hear about the new restaurant called Karma? Theres no menu: You get what you deserve. 3- How can Santa kill a lion? Santa thinks and thinks hard and comes to a conclusion: Ill drink poison and let the lion eat me. O bolo ta ra ra . 4- How can Santa kill a lion? Santa thinks and thinks hard and comes to a conclusion: Ill drink poison and let the lion eat me. O bolo ta ra raBanta: Can you tell me what Ford is? Santa: Sure! Its a gadee (motor car) Banta: Tell me what is Oxford. Santa: Sure, sure! Oxford is baiyl di gaadi (bullock cart) 5- Santa goes to see an astrologer. Astrologer: You are the father of three children. Santa: Oye Khote! I have four children Astrologer: Thats what you think! 6- Santa was drawing money from ATM. A person, who was just behind him in the line said, Ha! Ha! Haaa! I've seen ur password. Its 4 asterisks Santa replies, Ha! Ha! Ha! You are wrong. Its 1258. 7- How do you identify a Santa in a classroom ? It is simple.. check who's erasing his notes when the teacher is cleaning the board. !!!! 8- Banta: How the word 'Wife' was invented? Santa: They took the first two and last two letters of 'Wildlife'! 9- Santa: Let's go for movie. Banta: Shit, I've got a doctor's appointment today.. Santa: Just cancel it,Tell him you're sick. 10- Santa : I have more Fans than You.. Banta: No Big deal, I have AC at Home. Quotes: Top 10 Guru Purnima wishes Happy Birthday Wishes Swami Vivekananda Thoughts in English