WeRIndia Agreement of Use
This Agreement of Usage states the terms and conditions under which WerIndia.com LLC (collectively, "WerIndia.com", "our", "we" or "us") provide you ("you' or "your") access to the WerIndia.com website, the WerIndia.com Blog, together with any sub-domains thereto and future sites/blogs operated by WerIndia.com.
All content included/displayed/transmitted/carried by WerIndia.com and its related websites including but not limited to links, directories, guides, graphics, logos, button icons, news articles, opinions, comments, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, profiles, video clips, audio clips, trademarks, service marks, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, collectively the "content", are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws of the United States, India and other international copyright laws. You agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to any content accessed through the WerIndia.com website, and not to alter the content in any way. Any trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
WerIndia, WerIndia.com, and other original content of WerIndia.com LLC including graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, display configurations and service names are the intellectual property of WerIndia.com LLC in the United States and other countries and may not be used without the express written authorization of WerIndia.com LLC.
Registration and Conduct
WerIndia.com may require that you register and/or set up an account to use either certain portions of WerIndia.com. In order to do so, you may be provided, or required to choose, a password, user name, and/or other registration information (collectively, "Registration Information"). You may not impersonate, imitate or otherwise fraudulently represent to be a third party while registering and/or setting up an account on the website. Any change in Registration Information must be updated appropriately.
You are solely responsible for all usage or activity occurring from your account. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of your account by an authorized or unauthorized third party. If you have reason to believe that your Registration Information is no longer secure, you should promptly change your Registration Information and/or notify WerIndia.com.
Any material associated with your Registration Information provided to WerIndia.com shall not be:
- Content that is libelous, defamatory, profane, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, vulgar, suggestive, violent, harassing, hateful, threatening, offensive, discriminatory, bigoted, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, deceptive or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that is illegal or unlawful, that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Content that may infringe or violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy, right of publicity or other intellectual property right or other right of any party;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, or commercial messages (SPAM) or any chain messages or User Content designed to deceive or trick the user of the website;
- Private information of any third-party including, but not limited to, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers; and
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or code, script or other software designed to automate any functionality on the website without WerIndia.com's express written consent.
In addition, you agree and represent that you shall not:
- use WerIndia.com in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying WerIndia.com or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the WerIndia.com in any manner;
- collect any personally identifiable information about other users (except as specifically authorized by WerIndia.com), or intimidate, threaten, stalk, or otherwise harass or cause discomfort to other users of the website; and
- use WerIndia.com for any commercial purpose.
WerIndia.com is an informational portal that offers news aggregation and is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The website contains links to numerous third-party news related and other websites (collectively, the "Third-Party Content") as a service to those interested in this information. WerIndia.com has not reviewed all of the linked sites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site or the availability of such linked site. You acknowledge that WerIndia.com does not control, endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content and makes that WerIndia.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding the Third-Party Content including, but not limited to, its accuracy or completeness.
The materials appearing on WerIndia.com's website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WerIndia.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current and undertakes no duty, to review, edit, move or delete any material provided for display or placed on the WerIndia.com that is in error.
WerIndia.com does not endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted by its users or otherwise contained in the WerIndia.com. Any information or material placed online, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibility of those who post the statements and do not necessarily represent the views of WerIndia.com.
WerIndia.com LLC, shall not be liable to you for any of your damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, use, goodwill, other intangible losses, or due to business interruption) of any kind arising from the use of or the inability to use WerIndia.com website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania notwithstanding any conflicts of law provision. Any action based on, relating to, or alleging a breach of this Agreement must be brought in the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania.
If portions of this Agreement of Usage are found unenforceable, the remainder of the contract is still enforceable.
If you have any questions about the Agreement of Usage, Terms or the General Disclaimer of WerIndia.com, please contact WerIndia.com at firstname.lastname@example.org