To submit content to WerIndia:
We welcome your interest to write and submit content to us. If you have the passion, experience, or knowledge on the numerous topics we share with our global audience, we invite you to write for us. We encourage you to review the submission guidelines below.
We welcome original, fresh, thought provoking, disruptive writing, free from abuse, vulgarities and threats. Please go through articles and other content already published to avoid repetition. Being a broad media platform and portal, our audience consists of people of all age groups, working people, home-makers or retired people, subject matter experts and those with interests, health and fitness enthusiasts, people who are seeking a change of lifestyle, sports lovers, health care practitioners, fashion experts or lovers, those who look for both controversial / edgy content as well entertainment, in summary pretty much all demographics.
HealthyLife Guidelines: Honour Your Health (
- Articles related to Ayurveda, holistic and alternate medicines, health tips for all age groups and parents, grandma's tips, health of teens and young adults, organic life, natural remedies, weight loss tips, interviews related to health, new fitness gadgets are welcome.
- We accept only Vegetarian and Vegan recipes.
- We welcome articles from instructor, practitioner, nutritionist, therapist, or personal growth specialist.
- Article should be of minimum 400 words.
- Author must give reference of the books, website and other sources used to write the topic.
Fusion Guidelines - Know India With Us (
- Hot from the oven
- Incredible India
- Social Buzz
- Finance Talk
- Unknown Wizards
- Grandma's medicine
- Don't miss
- Opinion Polls
- Career Tips
If your article does not fit the above, we will place in the Other category. In the future, we plan to add more categories.
Threads Guidelines - Know India With Us (
- Social Buzz
- Beauty (& makeup)
- Home & Living
- Go Green
If your article does not fit the above, we will place in the Other category.
OurVoice Guidelines - A Force for Good (
Here you can give a short summary from a different angle on topics of general interest - both current affairs or historical in nature. You can refer to stories in general media, books or social media. We are comfortable with controversy but do wish to remain legal.
General points of reference:
- Suggested content length: minimum 300 words, with HealthyLife is noted above.
- Our focus is an India-centric (and Indian-ness centric) website. Your content should be suitably relevant.
- We prefer original content. If you are asking for content to be republished, then do let us know where and when it was published previously, and whether it is the same or has been updated.
- Content can be in English or Hindi. We do promote good content in our marketing efforts - social media, SEO and email marketing campaigns. Focus be on quality over quantity.
- We accept articles, photos, videos, infographics, case studies, research, e-books, white papers and podcasts.
- Authors are encouraged to promote their content once it is published via personal and company websites, social media channels, e-mails and other marketing channels. You need not be an expert, leading / well-known author to be a contributor. Content is reviewed on merit, not on who is submitting it. Content that is too promotional is not encouraged.
- Compensation: unless specifically agreed to, there is no payment for content submissions presently. You will benefit greatly from the credit and reference at the bottom of your article, your picture and biography will be featured along with relevant backlinks to your bio and website. Your article contributions would will help boost your credibility, search-ability, and drive traffic to your website.
- We reserve the right to edit/modify and/or accept or reject submitted content. We will let you know once we publish your submission.
- If you have any type of a conflict, please be fully transparent.
- Copyright: by your submission, you agree that you have created the content and/or that you are the sole owner of the content and/or have the permission from the author or their representative to give us the right to edit, re-title, reprint and repurpose the content as we see fit. You or the owner of the content still own the copyright to the content sent to us. However, by your submission, you give us an unconditional, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully transferable, perpetual worldwide license to use, publish or transmit on any platform, both now and in the future - both known or yet to be invented.
- You also warrant that the content you submit to us is not obscene, threatening, harassing, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, and invasive of another's privacy, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal. You warrant that the content you submit to us does not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual, proprietary or privacy right of any individual or group.
On a selective basis, we might accept sponsored guest posts. Our decision is made keeping in mind the benefits of our readers and audience. All of the above submission guidelines would also be applicable. In addition, note the below points:
- This content would be displayed as "Sponsored content".
- Topic and content should be useful to our readers and audience, with a limited extent of promotional content.
- The content would be posted on our website for a finite amount of time, after which time we may continue the postings or take it down.
- Let us know the platform where you want your content to appear. You can choose from the below list:
- Final costing and terms would depend upon the platform you chose and the quality of your content.
- Feel free to contact us in advance with a suggested list of topics of interest.
- Do check back as we may update our guidelines from time to time.
Why Write for Us?
WerIndia and its content domains (Healthy Life, Fusion, Threads, Our Voice) are a growing platform and portal where you can reach a new and broad audience of readers. Your publishing with us would help you to boost your professional credibility, name recognition, expand your network, drive traffic to your website, and connect with like-minded people. We actively market all of our content in social media channels, SEO and through email marketing campaigns, and your content stands to benefit from this with our growing community.
We encourage you to write a short author bio, with your picture (optional) and up to two relevant links to your personal website or products.
To submit your content to us:
- Please use the link below or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WerIndia@yahoo.com. All articles and content must be submitted in format we can edit - Microsoft word, PowerPoint, but not PDF. Please attach relevant pictures, images, charts and graphs with relevant caption, title and labels, and copyright references. If you provide multiple creatives, we may be able to show these in other parts of our website. It is the author’s responsibility to secure the publishing rights to all pictures, charts, graphs and images.
- Link to submit your content: CLICK HERE
Suggested picture / image specs are:
- Minimum width of 800px (pixels) and minimum height of 300px.
- File format: JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF..
- No stock images - If you are including images, always give original source URL for the image. If edited (Allow us to use image on our site) OR we can provide free images according to the content.