Delhi High Court rejects default bail plea of Jasir Bilal Wani in Red Fort blast case
New Delhi, August 18 : The Delhi High Court on Tuesday denied default bail to Jasir Bilal Wani, who is an accused in the
Delhi HC denies default bail to 2025 Red Fort car bomb blast accused
Delhi High Court on Tuesday refused to grant default bail to Jasir Bilal Wani alias Danish, one of the accused in the 20
Red Fort blast case: Delhi high court denies default bail to in-house engineer Jasir Wani
NSG dog Donny gets Army honour for Red Fort blast operations
NSG dog Donny gets Army honour for Red Fort blast operations
Anti-Terror Agency's Dog Gets Army Award For Red Fort Blast Heroics
Donny, a specialist canine in explosive detection from the elite NSG K9 Unit, emerged as a key asset in the aftermath of
No AQIS link to Red Fort blast has come to our notice: IGP Kashmir
Srinagar, Aug 13:Inspector General of Police (IGP) Kashmir, V K Birdi, on Thursday said that the United Nations Security
Red Fort Blast: UN Security Council Body Links Deadly Attack To AQIS; Reveals Grisly Details
The November 2025 Red Fort blast that killed 11 people has been officially attributed to Al-Qaida in the Indian Subconti
UNSC terrorism monitors declare Red Fort blast work of Al-Qaida in Indian Subcontinent
UNITED NATIONS: A terrorism monitoring team of the Security Council has declared the deadly Red Fort suicide car bombing
Robust security setup in place across Kashmir ahead of August 15 events: IGP Birdi
Srinagar, Aug 13: Security agencies across Kashmir on Thursday conducted full dress rehearsals for Independence Day cele
UN report links AQIS to November 2025 Red Fort blast
New Delhi, August 13: A United Nations Security Council monitoring report has officially attributed the November 2025 bl
Al-Qaeda Offshoot Behind Delhi's Red Fort Blast That Killed 15: UN Report
The UN body's report, published this week, said that AQIS continued to evolve from a fragmented group into a regional te
UN report attributes Red Fort blast to Al-Qaeda unit, flags regional threat
The Red Fort terror attack in New Delhi in November last year has been officially attributed to Al-Qaeda in the Indian S
A recent report by a United Nations Security Council monitoring team has linked the November 2025 attack at Delhi's Red
Al-Qaida offshoot AQIS behind Red Fort blast in 2025: UNSC report confirms
Court Directs NIA to Provide Background on Accused in Red Fort Blast Case
New Delhi, August 12: The first hearing regarding the Red Fort blast case took place after its transfer from Patiala Hou
300 Chandni Chowk shops asked to shut from Aug. 12-15
I-Day security measures tightened in area after last years Red Fort blast; deployment of additional personnel, inspectio
Jawad Siddiqui suffers a major setback in the 415 crore PMLA case as Saket Court rejects both pleas, including his deman
Red Fort blast case: Delhi court allows NIA to cremate victims remains
The court directed that the remains be disposed of with dignity in accordance with the religious beliefs of the victims
Gujarat High Court to pronounce verdict today in 2008 Ahmedabad serial blasts case
The Gujarat High Court will deliver its verdict on the 2008 Ahmedabad serial blast case. This terror attack claimed fift
Red Fort blast case: NIA submits forensic report of 11 victims in Delhi court
The National Investigation Agency has submitted a forensic report concerning the 11 individuals deceased in last year's
NIA names doctor as key conspirator in Red Fort blast
NIA has identified paediatrician Muzafar Ahmed as the mastermind behind the 2025 Red Fort blast, a deadly Vehicle-Borne
NIA chargesheets three more accused in Red Fort blast case; total accused rises to 13
The NIA has filed a supplementary chargesheet against three more individuals, including an absconding doctor, in the dea
Behind Red Fort Blast: Fake IDs, Online Shopping Spree, Homegrown Bomb Lab
The high-intensity vehicle-borne IED blast that rocked the national capital on November 10 last year left at least 11 pe
Red Fort Blast Accused Visited Lucknow In August, Planned Attacks On Key City Landmarks: NIA
NEW DELHI, May 25: The NIAs probe into the Red Fort car blast case has revealed a chilling conspiracy by the accused to
Delhi Red Fort blast: NIA chargesheet reveals abuse of AI platform for 'terror engineering'
NIA investigation into the Red Fort car blast uncovers a disturbing use of artificial intelligence for terror engineerin
Delhi Red Fort Blast: NIA Chargesheet Reveals Abuse Of AI Platform For Terror Engineering
NEW DELHI, May 24: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) probe into the Red Fort area car blast case in Delhi has foun
Red Fort blast case: NIA files charges against 10 accused
New Delhi: Six months after a car explosion killed more than a dozen people near the Red Fort, the NIA on Thursday said
NIA says TATP explosive used in 2025 Red Fort blast case
The National Investigation Agency's charge sheet details the 2025 Red Fort blast. Triacetone Triperoxide, or TATP, was u
Red Fort blast charge sheet reveals use of TATP explosive, Operation Heavenly Hind plot
The NIA charge sheet in the 2025 Red Fort blast case reveals the use of TATP in a vehicle-borne IED, which killed 11 peo
Red Fort blast case: NIA files 7,500-page chargesheet in terror plot, names 10 accused
A massive 7,500-page chargesheet has been filed by the NIA against 10 individuals linked to the deadly Red Fort car bomb
