Social Media Marketing and SEO Position [URGENT NEED]
Company: www.WerIndia.com. We have other sub-domains. This is an INDIA-CENTRIC website. Full-time position in Chandigarh / Mohali
- Support SEO and Social Media Marketing function, and some the Technical area.
- SEO role: Knowledge of current best practices of SEO of both On-Page & Off-Page.
- Social Media Marketing role: participate on Facebook (mostly), and others on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Linkedin. On Facebook we are running Ad campaigns, Contests and others. Role is to post quality postings - which are engaging, edgy, on current events, significant events, useful information and others to get user engagement and then traffic back to our websites. Current big focus is our news sites.
- Stay on top of latest developments and advancements in SEO and social media platforms and marketing by regular readings, webcasts, videos, others.
- 6 months to 2 years of prior experience.
- Up to 10% you would support select technical projects, article uploads, others.
- Email marketing helpful but not needed, you may support with content selection.
- Key qualities: enthusiasm, self-driven, creativity and imagination, willing to experiment and risk-taker, challenge us and give your ideas. We have a good team and you will be an integral member of the team. We value aptitude and potential ahead of experience which you will quickly gain on the job [look for inputs on this].
- This is a full-time position in our Mohali (Chandigarh) office, and we seek people for the long-term. You can expect to build your skills and see professional growth in multiple aspects.
Why consider WerIndia?
- We are an India-centric website, and our focus is to highlight India in every way.
- Our work environment is collaborative and supportive and you would enjoy working with our team. You will have lots of responsibility and challenged in multiple ways.
- We recently moved to our brand new office, and it should be a great place to work
*Please let us know what interested / attracted you to this job and our website. Please provide your full Biodata / CV and contact particulars.