Social Media, SEO and Digital Mktg [ Urgent need ]
WerIndia based in Mohali (Chandigarh), India is the Leading online news platform. Our objective is to promote India. Our website is www.WerIndia.com. WerIndia consists of English, Hindi and Language news platform and content sub-domains of Fusion (variety), HealthyLife, Threads (Fashion) and OurVoice.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- SEO and Social Media:
- Support SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) of all of our domains (i.e. WerIndia.com and our sub-domains) in English and Hindi.
- Work with our SEO to develop plan and implement actions to improve in a big way our page rankings, traffic and our brand visibility.
- Work on Social Media Marketing - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Linkedin to promote our websites, run Ad campaigns, Contests and others. Post quality postings - which are engaging, edgy, on current events, and useful information to get user engagement and then traffic back to our websites.
- Support other Digital Marketing tasks and projects.
- Stay on top of latest developments in SEO and Social Media by regular readings, webcasts and videos.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree.
- Should have knowledge of current practices of SEO for both On-Page & Off-Page
- Experience: relevant college education, internship & experience of from 6 months to 3 years.
- Key qualities: enthusiasm, self-driven, creativity and imagination, willing to experiment and risk-taker, challenge us and give your ideas. We have a good team and you will be an integral member of the team.
- Full-time position in our Mohali (Chandigarh) office. We want people for the long-term.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location : Mohali
Why consider WerIndia:
- We are stable and growing.
- We are an India-centric website, and our focus is to highlight India in every way
- Our work environment is collaborative and supportive and you would enjoy working with our team. We are a great place to work.
- You will build your skills and see professional growth in many aspects. You will have lots of responsibility and challenged to help us grow.
*Please let us know what interested / attracted you to this job and our website. Please provide your full Biodata / CV and contact particulars.